Provide customers with pilot, maintenance, flight attendance and dispatcher trainings to assure normal aircraft operation through the life.
- Full-motion Flight Simulator
- CAAC Certification: Level C
- Vision Range: Lateral 180°Vertical 40°
- Features:computer system with multi-processors;Professional real-time management software;Digitally electrically-driven control load system;Digitally electrically-driven control load system variation in different flight modes;Six free degree motion platform;Realistic vision and audio system.
- Equipped with FTD 5 functions and used for maintenance practice.
- Equipped with structural parts location, fault setting and trouble-shooting etc.
- Comprehensive Training Cabin
- Used for flight attendance training and flight crews emergency training.
- CBT Training Course
- Dynamically re-demonstrate aircraft systems to allow learning related to aircraft real systems for trainer teaching and trainee self-learning.
- Pilot Training
- Ground theory course (instructors training and CBT);
- Trainer training (familiar with cockpit instruments and equipment positions, proficient in use instructions and operation procedures of instruments and equipment; master engine use instructions; simulate takeoff/landing and ILS);
- Simulator training (pilots master procedures and operations in flight normal, abnormal and emergency conditions);
- Support customers’ field flight training and create route flight experiences.
- Maintenance Crew Training
- Perform ATA Level I, II and III training: general introduction Park apron training and transit training,Base maintenance training.
- Flight Attendance Training
- Provide theory training, practical operation training and emergency procedures practice of MA60 emergency equipment.
- Dispatcher Training
- Provide MA60’s dispatch knowledge and methods.